2. And as much as I wish I could say I'm going to catch up with blogging this weekend since I'm home, I'm not going to. My weekend is already jam packed! Tomorrow is my birthday so tonight we're having dinner and drinks with our friends Patrick and Hilary to celebrate. Then tomorrow another friend is having their yearly summer BBQ and after that we'll be galavanting out of town for a wedding. So naturally I would rest up on Sunday but ever since my sister and I found out about this quarter sale, she drives up to go check it out with me most weekends.
3. Even though it's going to be crazy, I'm happy all of this is falling on my birthday weekend. I couldn't think of a better way to spend it than with my friends and it just so happens that they're all throwing parties on it. How convenient of them!
4. Speaking of celebrating, Patrick and Hilary are coming over after dinner for cocktails on the patio (followed by Hilary and I stomping the guys in pitch). I'm at a loss for what kind of cocktail to make though. I was thinking one of those fun moscato mixed with fruit ones that I was sure I had pinned on Pinterest 1000x times. Unfortunately I'm not seeing it. So I'm open to suggestions, what's your favorite fun summer drink?
|Something like this: only the lazy version.|
There was going to be a super awesome polyvore here but after 30 minutes of meticulously aligning it one stray click made it all disappear. I couldn't do it again.
6. So since I've been home for this rotation I've had access to cable television. I have been sucked in by the NatGeo channel. My sister and I started watching it at 9 and didn't freaking move until midnight we were so captivated by Polygamy USA and Taboo. It's almost hard for me to believe it's real! How? I don't get it. They had this guy on Taboo that drank blood and said he was vampire and they showed some guy volunteer to let him drink his blood (not a lot obviously). What is wrong with these people? Who volunteers for that?!? Anyways, I could talk about this all day. If you watch it let me know. We'll chat.
7. Friday Funny: When I saw this on Catholic Memes, I freaking lost it.
Happy Friday! Head to Jen's for more!