2. Other than that, there's not a lot going on with the Falk fam. I'm heading back home for the weekend and I'm pretty excited. It's just me and Jack so I get to do and eat whatever I want. I know that sounds pretty weird but all of my favorite things to eat at home, Steven hates. My mom's rigatonis, Chicken Mary's Spaghetti, and capellitis. Yes, those are all different types of pasta. No I don't care. I'm drooling already.
3. Speaking of gluttony: Mardi Gras is coming up, which is the worst Eve holiday of all the Eve holidays btw. I'll be gluttoning it up all weekend in preparation though I've yet to decide what I'll be abstaining from after Mardi Gras. Steven volunteered some ideas, one of which was coffee. This was my reaction:
4. But for real. I have no mothertrucking idea what I've doing for Lent. I try to stay away from food things because I have a hard time distinguishing my true intentions (diet vs sacrfice). Do you have any spectacular ideas? What are your Lenten staples?
5.Speaking of Lent and prayer: would you all mind praying for a special intention for my family? I'm not comfortable disclosing all the details yet but it is something that has been weighing on my heart fairly heavily for the past few months. (No it's not another silly dog thing and everyone fortunately is healthy.)
6. On a less sad note, have you been wondering about my latest thrift finds? No? Well I don't blame you. I haven't been thrifting as much lately since I realized that my closet, 2 dressers, and 3 under bed storage containers couldn't physically hold any more clothing. And that's after I had cleared out almost two garbage bags of clothes. I unfortunately missed out on the Fine Linen blog garage sale but I'm going to try to get some stuff up anyways. In fact I may make it a lil tab up top and have it be an ongoing thing. So just a heads up if you're in the market for some twice removed previously owned clothing. :)
7. Friday Funny: I have a feeling this will be my Lenten attitude.