2. I'm, unfortunately, back in school. My break went by far too quickly and in it I didn't do a damn thing I said I was going to. I hardly cleaned, I wrote one measly little post that I'm too scared to publish now. I did manage to get some serious thrifting done though. Here's a lil sneak peak at one of my finds. :)
|It, like Fergus, is awaiting its forever home.|
3. Like I said I'm back in school as of Wednesday and I'm on neurology. Let's just say that our neurology lectures feel like they were 10 years ago. We are all struggling to recall all the minutiae of all the spinal tracts and all the neurotransmitters. Needless to say, I don't think I'm being called to Neurology. Brains are hard.
|About 30minutes into the snow.|
4. On more fun topics did you all get any snow? The Midwest got a decent snow storm Monday and we got about 4 inches at my house. It made for a tricky New Year's Eve as it snowed from 9:00am-9:00pm. Fergus loved playing in it at first but is pretty sick of it now. Jack, in his cat like nature, has always just tolerated snow. I loved the snow while I didn't have to be in it but now that I've had to walk around campus, I'm a little less enthusiastic about it.
5. Speaking of things I want to be excited about but am not: I need your help! My hometown neighbor got me these headband/flower thing that I think is gorgeous... in theory. The problem is: I have no idea how to wear it. Dwij has informed me that its due to my tiny head so if we can't make this work I'll be force to peruse the virtual aisles of etsy for baby floral headbands to make my Pinterest dreams come true. Help. Please?
6. As, I'm sure you're aware Jen was hospitalized this week for pulmonary emboli in the blood vessels that go to her lungs. This is a very scary situation but fortunately she was discharge on Thursday. Please remember our gracious weekly hostess in your prayers this weekend.
7. Conversation with the hilarious Liesl this week via the gmail about the fierce Grace Patton. (Read from the bottom up.)
Alright ya'll, have a fabulous weekend and head over to Hallie's blog for more quick takes!