|A bone bigger than his body.|
|Obligatory Christmas morning pic.|
Try not to do too much sinning with this pic. ;-)
|Winner of cheesiest picture ever.|
3. We then headed up to Stevens's family's house to do Christmas Day and lunch with them. Teir house is so much fun because his brothers have kids and they are hilarious! One of. Y nieces wanted purple hair for Christmas so badly and she got a purple wig from Santa, she could have died! Kids make Christmas the most fun!
4. We drove back home late Christmas night and did our own gifts around 10pm. We then proceeded to prove that we really are children in adult bodies by staying up until 1:00am playing with our new toys! Steven got an Xbox with kinect and Steven surprised me with an iPad ( which I'm typing on currently). I was so excited I could hardly stand it! If I knew how to upload videos I would show you my Christmas excitement. I'd been bugging him about getting me one for months and was laying it on heavy the past couple weeks!
5. So speaking of iPads, do any of you do your blogging on one? It's easier t actually type on it than I thought it would be but I'm still looking into a keyboard case. I'm having a hard time formatting my pictures the way I want them as well. Any tips or tricks you've learned would be greatly appreciated.
6. And guess who's back? Fergus! Now before you get an "I told you so" tattoo Rebecca, we didn't adopt him. We're going to find him his forever home. He's going to be pet of the day today at his shelter so I made him a cute pic stitch and a lil bio in hopes it would help in getting him adopted faster. I'll keep you updated on his status!
7. Friday Funny: My angel BFF!
Check out Jen for more take that are 100% guaranteed quicker and better.