Friday, August 17, 2012

7 Quick Takes #49

--- 1 ---
I have my first shelf (clinical rotation final) today at 1:00pm central. Prayers please? Thanks!
--- 2 ---

Today is my one year blog-a-versary. I have no idea how to celebrate this but I'm pretty sure I should be getting flowers from someone. Hopefully Steven reads my blog today. ;-)
--- 3 ---

Speaking of celebrating, my chief resident is taking us out for drinks tonight for surviving surgery. I can't believe how quickly it went and how little I ended up hating it by the time it was over. I mean, I by no means loved it but I didn't quite hate it as much as I thought I would.

--- 4 ---
Aren't they the cutest?
On a totally unrelated note, my mom is coming up with weekend. My grandma has been wanting to see my house for a while but she can't drive and my grandpa isn't super comfortable driving up here. Anyways, my mom has this weekend free so she's going to bring her up. That means I have to clean my house but I at least get to see my grandparents! :)

--- 5 ---
Back to the blogging bit, I believe I'm going to play with my format a little bit so the next time you come back it may look a little different. We'll see how this goes..
--- 6 ---
Also, I'm hoping that Internal Medicine has a slightly less intense time schedule and I have more time to blog again. So get ready! A new background and more blogging. Bring it on Year 2 of blogging!! I'm going to kick your ass. ;-)
--- 7 ---
Friday Funny: This will be me this weekend.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

11 comments:

  1. Happy 1-year blogaversary! You've done an amazing job growing the blog and launching iusenfp.com, impressive for just a year!

    Keep on truckin' through med school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary, enjoy the drink, and have fun with the grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being done with surgery! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogoversary! woooot.
    Good luck with your test!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah YES! to it all!

    Happy Blogoversary! And first day of shelf! And weekend with your grandma and mom! And Confession!

    Sheesh. You really DO need flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogoversary!!! Havea great weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these milestone moments happening at the same time...rotation change, blog anniversary... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blog anniversary! I'm glad you joined the big, bad, blog world. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments so if you've got something to add please don't hesitate. Also, I don't require that you agree with me but I would appreciate if you're nice. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...