Monday, August 20, 2012

1 Year Blogaversary

It's true. It's been 1 year since I wrote that first measly little entry and become a blogger. So what have I done in a year? Not much really. I've written a few posts, made a few handfuls of friends, and co-founded another NFP site (which may put me in the crazy NFP lady category but I'm fine with that).

Yay for Catholic awesomeness!

I don't really know how to celebrate this to be honest. Maybe I shouldn't even be celebrating, all I've actually done is procrastinate cleaning/studying and ignore my husband in exchange for talking to strangers about my day. Sounds sane, right?

Anyways, it's been a whirlwind of a year and if you've stuck with me from the beginning, thank you and you know the drill. If you're new, check out the popular posts over on the left and you'll get the gist of what's going on. :) Thanks for reading friends!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your site! You bring me smiles with each post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first year!!!!! Yes, you are definitely the crazy NFP lady... or the crazy dog lady. Or the crazy thrifting lady. One of those. All of them make you pretty cool :)

    Here's to many more years of blogging and blogging friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sane. Happy anniversary, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Why wouldn't you celebrate? 1 year is a BIG accomplishment - way to go! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments so if you've got something to add please don't hesitate. Also, I don't require that you agree with me but I would appreciate if you're nice. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...