Friday, July 20, 2012

7 Quick Takes #45

--- 1 ---

Guess what ya'll?!?! iuseNFP finally launched. Check it out!!


--- 2 ---
On a happier note, I found out last week that I passed my boards! Booyah!! Thank you all for the prayers and support. We only have to do this 3 more times in the next two years! ;-)
--- 3 ---
I also finish my Breast Surgery rotation today. I have to admit I'm going to miss it. I was just getting the hang of it and how my attendings liked things and now I'm moving on. Oh well, at least it means I'm half way done with surgery!
--- 4 ---
So in a bit of self indulgent vanity, I googled myself to see what pops up. This lil search led me to this:


It was made by one of the Franciscan friars Steven worked with when he did his mission work. Check out those mad carpentry skills.
--- 5 ---
This week I learned exactly how important it is to read every.single.bit of an article before you send it to someone. How did I learn this lesson, you ask? Well, in my daily trolling of Monchele sites I found a Fan Fiction page. It started out as a story about Cory and a pregnant Lea hanging out in LA, talking about a Glee reunion with Ryan Murphy. After I read that part, I sent it to my fellow Finchel fanatic, Mia Jude. I decided to read the rest of the crazy's story only to find that it took a very "50 Shades of Grey" turn. My bad, Mia, my bad.
--- 6 ---
Oh did I mention iuseNFP launched?? Go now!! It's Friday, what else do you have to do with your day? It's the weekend. Celebrate it by learning a little about NFP.
--- 7 ---
Friday Funny: This is months old and not that funny but I love Ryan Gosling and loved this part: "He's getting his ass kicked by his hero, and then the guy from The Notebook shows up and makes it weirder..."

Thi
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

11 comments:

  1. So awesome to see that #iuseNFP launched!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man where was I that I didn't know that #iUseNFP launched! Congrats can't wait to look around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the launch, Katie! (And thank you for the Ryan Gosling vid.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo excited that iusenfp has launched! You and Kayla are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome week when you pass your boards AND iusenfp has launched! I can't wait to have some time to check it out in more detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats on the launch!!!

    And I'll be hanging out with Mia this weekend - I'll have to see what she thought of your scandalous link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the launch and your boards! I had a wee nosy around the site, and it looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on passing your boards and the launch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monchele fanfiction?!? Nooooooooooooooo... haha

    I went thrifting today. Booya.

    Yay for iusenfp.com and your boards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy news all around! I am really enjoying usenfp. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that video of Ryan! He can come break up my fights any day!

    Also, Monchele fanfiction! bahahahahaha... If it makes you feel better, I had a very embarrassing, and long Harry Potter fanfiction phase in *ahem* high school. lol

    Congrats on your boards!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments so if you've got something to add please don't hesitate. Also, I don't require that you agree with me but I would appreciate if you're nice. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...