Thursday, June 14, 2012

Step 1

Today at 8:30am Central I am taking the most important test I've ever taken. It's an 8 hour test with 322 questions about all the inner workings of the human body. If you'd like to see what exactly all that contains here's a pdf for you.

Anyways, I would be so so appreciative of any and all prayers, well wishes, happy thoughts, good karma, indulgences, voodoo magic, felix felicis, whatever you've got, I'll take it. Thanks!

Update:

I AM DONE!! I feel awful and good and stressed and relaxed. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it now.

Thank you all from the bottom of my left ventricle for all the support, prayers, well wishes, and voodoo magic! You are the best!

11 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you, Katie! You can do it. God be with you and Mother Mary lead you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this! Good luck and I'm praying for you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I opened your post at dactyl 8:30. I am so praying for you this very second. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOOOOOOO KATIE!!

    lol @ voodoo magic! hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah. I just looked at some of the questions, and this stuff is no joke. I seriously have a new respect for med students & physicians!! Bonus points should be awarded for correct pronunciation! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got this and it may be a little late, but praying that it goes/went well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to hear the results! Let us know asap :)

    Jenna
    callherhappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my advice for you, from the "Dumb Ox" St. Thomas Aquinas (who probably knew a thing or two about taking tests): You need 1.) A bath 2.) A good glass of wine 3.) A good night's sleep (he said it would alleviate all sorrow, so um... take two of each and call me in the morning?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments so if you've got something to add please don't hesitate. Also, I don't require that you agree with me but I would appreciate if you're nice. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...