Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thriftaholic Has A Relapse

It's been a while since I posted an update on my thrift addiction. Please don't commit me.
Already showed you this dress but I love it.


Cole Hahn Shoes
Paid $16 Retail $170



Cardigan for my sister
Paid $4 Retail $30

Jacket for my mom
Paid $10 Retail $150

Ann Taylor Cardigan for my sister
Paid $8 Retail $55


Rain jack for nephew Osh Kosh B'Gosh
Paid $1 Retail $20

Rain jacket for niece Osh Kosh B'Gosh
Paid $3 Retail $20

Rain Jacket for niece Osh Kosh B'Gosh
Paid $3 Retail $20

Gap pants, perfect for spring
Paid- $4 Retail- $60
Rocking my new yellow pants. 

Ann Taylor Jacket
Paid $8 Retail $100

American Eagle pants
Paid $4 Retail $45

Express T-shirt
Paid $2.50 Retail- $35

Ann Taylor Tank
Paid $2.50 Retail $50


Columbia Ski Jacket
Paid $3 Retail $300

Columbia Ski Pants
Paid $8 Retail $100


So what does that all come down to? 

Total Spent: $77
Total Retail: $1155
Total Saved: $1078

Booyah! I'm off to go brag to Steven again! If you want to check out how I saved $1500 in February by shopping at the thrift stores go here. If you want to see how I do it check out my how-to here.

5 comments:

  1. that's it!

    I'm coming to thrift in Kansas City. Those colored pants --- dying.

    When are you free to watch the tyrants for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be my personal shopper? That hold be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap! I second Grace's comment. I NEVER score like that whilst thrifting. booking my trip to KC right.about.now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I searched and searched for cardigans at the thrift store last week and they didn't have any!! I was in shock!! As a daily staple to my wardrobe, I wanted to find some cute ones. Guess I will have to try a new store this Friday - yay day off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments so if you've got something to add please don't hesitate. Also, I don't require that you agree with me but I would appreciate if you're nice. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...