|Because this screams "Let's have|
a civil discussion."
10. Use the phrase 'baby killer."
9. Say "Well I'm sorry you couldn't just keep your slutty legs shut."
8. Quote only favorable statistics. (Statistics can be skewed either way, folks)
7. Spout facts you can't defend. i.e. "Tax dollars pay for abortions." "Oh yeah, what about the Hyde Amendment." "What's the Hyde Amendment?"
6. Tear down the woman choosing abortion. Call her dumb, infer that it is her fault, and most grievously assume that she is a bad, bad person.
5. If in person, yell. If online, use all caps and never check your grammar. YOU HERE ME?
4. Condescend. Belittle. Patronize. In short: be a douchebag.
3. Unfair comparisons. I don't care if you think you have the best case for why moral relativism is wrong- do not compare a post abortive woman to Jared Loughner, Hitler, or Timothy McVeigh.
2. Start with "I'm a Christian so..." This implies a sense of pious self righteousness which everyone loves.
1. Quote the bible. Let me elaborate a bit on this one. If you are discussing this with someone who isn't a Christian, your reference means nothing. You might as well be saying "My aunt Linda says..." I'm not trying to say that the Bible, Jesus, and all of Christianity aren't great forces in the pro-life community but they're also alienating forces.